terça-feira, 7 de agosto de 2012

« Did I say that I need you?
Did I say that I want you?
Oh, if I didn't I'm a fool you see
No one knows this more than me »



« I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just wanna hold you close
I feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time »
« You and I just have a dream
To find our love a place, where we can hide away
You and I were just made
To love each other now, forever and a day »
« It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive »
é incrível como a música transmite na perfeição o que vai dentro de nós. é realmente a melhor coisa do mundo. 

1 comentário:

  1. Sem dúvida que a música nos consegue transmitir muito do que sentimos e além disso faz sonhar, pensar, relaxar.... Pearl Jam <3 xx

    ResponderEliminar